Load Flow Analysis
Real-time and Historical LV and MV Load Flow,
Voltage Quality and Congestion Analysis.
AT ANY POINT AND ASSET OF YOUR GRID - NO METERING EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
Adaptix.Grid’s Load Flow analysis module provides both a real-time and historical load flow and virtual telemetry system, capable of delivering LV and MV load flow information both at and between the transformer level, with no extra hardware sensory equipment, using only smart meter data or other active metering data sources (if available).
The system adds more transparency and situational awareness to the network, helping operators take more confident and data driven decisions. It reinforces and strengthens existing tools and processes of the DSO for electricity network planning and real-time operations such as load transfers, GIS data enrichment, reliability, outage assessment and management.
Adaptix.Grid’s Load Flow analysis module has been thoroughly tested in real-world, large-scale deployment conditions, both with European and USA networks.
- 100% software solution based on smart meter data.
- Full visibility into the load flows at the LV and MV cable level.
- Both historical and real-time analysis.
- Calculate loads at and in between the transformers thus accurately estimating the load at every single overhead line or cable, as well as other grid equipment (switches, reclosers, etc.).
- Designed to be computationally efficient and scalable for grid areas the size of millions and capable of analyzing information at different levels through spatial aggregations (assets, circuits, regions, global grid) as well as time aggregations with variable granularity.